Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Saturday party went excedingly well I must say. A total of 9 people turned up and we had some dinner, I had made cheese quiche and a oven potato dish and also sallad. And for dessert the all mighty chocolate cake (actually called the perfect chocolate cake and the recipe I came across when an american friend of mine introduced me to it). All the decorations I got from Claire was a big hit and we got a poster with a donkey on it and we had to pin the tail on it which was quite amuzing to the everyone to do this. Also I got them playing the ps1 which was even more fun as some people are very bad loosers (not mentioning any names here he he he). I got some wonderful gifts as well and I think the absolutely best gift was the one I got from my good friend Camilla. A date for a dog sledding session wow!!!! How cool is that! I am very much looking forward to that. After plenty of food and booze the crew headed down to the local (only) pub and had a couple there before the closing time, not many people there but at least a chance for Laura (the new post doc from Australia) to see the local pub and some local people. All in all it was a very good party and I believe everyone had a good time which is the main thing =)

No comments: