Monday, May 21, 2007
Riksgränsen
Finally I had a go in the skiislopes again! Was a year ago I was at riksgränsen skiing so about time! I went there with Camilla and I bought a skiipass for the afternoon and hired skiis. I went up the hills with Camilla and her sister Sofia, both who are great skiiers. I was nervous as usual and tensing up the first times down the hills but finally in the end I was starting to enjoy it and boy oh boy it is fun to go down them hills all you wanna do is get back up again and head back down he he he. Camilla gave me some real good tips and was very patient with me, must have been frustrating for her to wait for me all the time but she didn't seem to mind. Camilla and her family have a caravan up at Riksgränsen and we have been up there a couple of times this season and been out at the local pub there where there is always a huge party and lots of alcohol consumed. We have had some big nights there and lots of fun. Maybe there will be some skiing again this weekend, I am sort of a bit annoyed I did not try and go downhill a bit more this season. I could have become a skiimaster he he he. Oh well, I will have to go on a skiingholiday sometime in the future. So as I had so much fun going down the hills I have a lack of photos to put up but I managed to get a few snaps of Camilla in her new hat =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment