Wow what an amazing aurora we had last night. I had just got into my pyjamas as I get a knock on the door and it's Camilla and Anok letting me know that there is this amazing northern lights. I quickly get my camera and down jacket on and boots and off I go in my pyjamas. And yes for sure the whole sky was lit up with a green light and then it turned pinkish and moved rapidly over the evening sky, it is such an incredible phenomena. People always wonder how you cope with the long darkness up here in the North of Sweden and I have just one answer to this!!! White snow and beautiful "discolight" in the sky! I managed to get some half decent photos of the northern lights which I hope you will all enjoy. Arctic Sweden rocks!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Northern lights
Wow what an amazing aurora we had last night. I had just got into my pyjamas as I get a knock on the door and it's Camilla and Anok letting me know that there is this amazing northern lights. I quickly get my camera and down jacket on and boots and off I go in my pyjamas. And yes for sure the whole sky was lit up with a green light and then it turned pinkish and moved rapidly over the evening sky, it is such an incredible phenomena. People always wonder how you cope with the long darkness up here in the North of Sweden and I have just one answer to this!!! White snow and beautiful "discolight" in the sky! I managed to get some half decent photos of the northern lights which I hope you will all enjoy. Arctic Sweden rocks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment