skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, June 17, 2006



Sandviken panorama
Posted by Christin in Abisko at 4:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Christin's adventure

Christin's adventure

About Me

My photo
Christin in Abisko
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (106)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • Gutted about the loss against Germany... but I sup...
      • View from bedroom into kitchen.
      • View from kitchen into my bedroom
      • Kitchen viewed from a different angle
      • Kitchen table
      • Entrance to my spacious flat
      • Torneträsk panorama
      • Lapporten viewed from Torneträsk
      • My home Abisko Östra, you can see lapporten in the...
      • What a game is all I say... amazing play by the sw...
      • OK I better correct my previous statement about no...
      • Lake in Stordalen
      • Bottenviken panorama
      • Sandviken panorama
      • The all important bathing sign can be seen in the ...
      • Nice Swim in a lake near Uppsala, I think the area...
      • First update from Abisko 17-06-06