
What a game is all I say... amazing play by the swedes I was so proud of them. I watched the game on the local pub called lapporten and it was packed there. I reckon half the village must have had decided on going there. There were a few England supporters there but they got quiet as the swedes outnumbered them he he he.
Yesterday I went for a long bike ride, amazed that my bike is still intact, on small paths near lake torneträsk. Was real nice weather sunshine and rather warm. Very big contrast to the weather today as it is raining and very overcast. Anyhow I took some photos of my new home for you to check out. The scenery around here is absolutely incredible and what amazes me is that wherever there is a stream or water you can actually drink this water and it tastes good! Unpolluted environment, ahhh sweetness.
I have also took some photos of my very spacious flat so I hope you will enjoy the photos of them.
On friday there is a midsummer celebration here on the station which I think I will join. Should be fun and a chance to meet new people.
Love Christin

No comments:
Post a Comment