I got the most amazing gift from Benny for xmas as I got to go snorkelling in the big aquarium in Perth with some grey nurse sharks. In the tank there were also big turtles and sting rays. You can see me floating at the top in the photo with some nasty beasts just underneath me. However we found out that grey nurses are really not a threat to humans as they only eat things they can get in whole in their mouths but still a shark is a shark. This has deffo been added to my list of cool things I have done in my life. Thanks Benny!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Shark snorkelling
I got the most amazing gift from Benny for xmas as I got to go snorkelling in the big aquarium in Perth with some grey nurse sharks. In the tank there were also big turtles and sting rays. You can see me floating at the top in the photo with some nasty beasts just underneath me. However we found out that grey nurses are really not a threat to humans as they only eat things they can get in whole in their mouths but still a shark is a shark. This has deffo been added to my list of cool things I have done in my life. Thanks Benny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment