Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pålnostugan (Pålnohut)

Last weekend, the girls (Camilla and Laura) and I skiied to a hut called Pålnostugan. We started from Tornehamn and skiied on Torneträsk, about 8km, to the hut which was situated in a bay of torneträsk. Camilla brought along her dog (Anok) and her sister's dog (Leigas) and they helped us pull some of our stuff to the hut. Camilla had them attached to a sled and then herself on skiis, stearing them. Well, I don't know about the stearing part of it all. The dogs have some difficulties in knowing what is left and right he he he. The hut was really nice and we had lots of food and some red wine and enojyed our evening there. Camilla slept in her tent as she wanted to test out her new sleeping bag and keep the dogs in there. In the morning I got woken up by two guys kissing me (fourlegged guys!), that was a nice surprise =)

Anyhow here are the photos from our little trip away from Abisko.



















































































































































































































































































No comments: