
Last thursday I was in Kiruna with Camilla and Anok (her huskie). We were going to get me some skiis but unfortunately they did not have any (or at least not the ones I was after). So maybe next week I will be able to get some when they get the new stock in. However, they will not do the track here in Abisko until December which means I will have to skii in Kiruna which of course is possible. I got myself a down jacket as it is great to have as you do not need so many layers and it is mega warm. Be well nice to walk to work in that. Then in the evening I went along and checked out Anok and some other dogs in the dogsled. There were four dogs, three huskies and a bird dog - the one on the front right in the photo (not sure the name of these dogs in English so that is a straight translation from Swedish). Managed to get some photos however a bit tricky as the dogs keep on moving. The black and white one is Anok, he is lovely.

No comments:
Post a Comment