View of Torneträsk and lapporten from Nuolja. Yesterday midnight I was up to view the midnight sun from Nuolja, there is a chairlift that takes you to the top so I was there with the rest of the tourists admiring the midnight sun and the spectacular view. The weather is very changeable here and yesterday afternoon we had some nice clear skies and no wind (the morning and the night was very windy) so I made the most of it and went up the chairlift as it is open between 22.00 and 01.00 during the midnight sun period (it will shut on the 15th of July for viewing of the midnight sun). It was really breathtaking view from up there a bit chilly and wish I had brought my gloves but on the way down on the chairlift we got a blanket which made a big difference. I will put up a couple more photos from the Nuolja view, enjoy!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
View of Torneträsk and lapporten from Nuolja. Yesterday midnight I was up to view the midnight sun from Nuolja, there is a chairlift that takes you to the top so I was there with the rest of the tourists admiring the midnight sun and the spectacular view. The weather is very changeable here and yesterday afternoon we had some nice clear skies and no wind (the morning and the night was very windy) so I made the most of it and went up the chairlift as it is open between 22.00 and 01.00 during the midnight sun period (it will shut on the 15th of July for viewing of the midnight sun). It was really breathtaking view from up there a bit chilly and wish I had brought my gloves but on the way down on the chairlift we got a blanket which made a big difference. I will put up a couple more photos from the Nuolja view, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment