Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nottingham


So I am back in Abisko again. It was a very intense weekend in Nottingham and on the evening I arrived there I was off out with Dom to a fancy dress party we went as Mr and Mrs Smith and there were some real cool outfits at the party. I got to see my old housemate and heaps of other friends that I have not seen for ages. Big night on friday and feeling a bit hungover on the saturday but shame to waste a day when travelled so far so I got up and headed into town for some look around the shops. This was very hectic indeed and a bit overwhelming for me, now being used to small villages in the middle of nowhere. Anyhow after town we got ready for another night out at my fav club in Nottingham, the blueprint and the pure filth techno night. Once there I met up with even more of my old mates and they were mega surprised and happy to see me so that was good fun. Chris Liberator played a very good set of old acid techno just what I like to hear. Sunday (my birthday) I went out for a meal with some of my friends and I had a big steak he he he. Monday I went to see my friend Vicky with the twins and they were doing great and the twins had grown so much since I last saw them, they are absolutely gorgeous. Tuesday headed back to Abisko and I had managed to catch a real bad cold in the UK so I had a crap flight with my ears in pain from the change in airpressure. So I have been at home for two days now as yesterday I had a fever all day. I hate having a fever as you just feel so useless and can't do bugger all even if you want to. I am hoping that I will be all good for tomorrow so I can go back into work. I have done some writing at home today as I got bored of doing nothing as you can imagine...
I had a great time in Nottingham however it is rather nice to be back in calm Abisko and not the hectic big city life. I am old now and I have done my share of living in big cities I think he he he.

No comments: