Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday


The cold weather continues and on friday night it was minus 12. So when Camilla and I ventured back from Anders place after a lovely dinner it was a refreshing walk. I have had a relaxing weekend, done a bit of work on my bacterial cultures and also been out for a long walk today down to Torneträsk. I love being out in the cold it always feels so refreshing, the air is cold and crisp. I managed to get a few new photos of some ice features on the edge of Torneträsk. I am hoping that the ice will form soon. I heard the other night that in 1998 the ice had formed on Torneträsk the 20th of November lets hope that is the case now as well. I am gonna invest in some tourskates so I can go skating on torneträsk, I know they did that last year and it looks heaps of fun.
The CIRC crew have been discussing a pub crawl in Kiruna, there are about 6 pubs in Kiruna so that will be easy piecy. I am also planning to have a 30th birthday party up here as I got lots of decorations sent up from Claire in Sheffield.
Enjoy the new photos!

No comments: