I am still ill and every morning I have been waking up with a banging headache which is focused in the front of my head. I reckon I have sinusitis (bihÄlsinflammation)as my head is not getting any better. Bit tricky being ill in Abisko though as the closest Dr is in Kiruna. I think I will give the Dr a ring on monday and talk to them. My left ear has still not popped from the flight either so that sucks big time. Anders is having a leaving party today as he is moving from Abisko at the end of October and I will miss this party buuu... but I need to focus on getting well. I really really detest being ill, it does not happen very often but really bugs me when I cannot get well on my own arghh....stupid old body!
I have more or less been in my flat since I got back from Nottingham, just been sleeping eating and watching tv. Lots of sleeping actually as I thought maybe my body will recover quicker then. But I suppose if I have heaps of snot up in my head that is infected then I cannot really do anything to remove it unless I get antibiotics. Maybe I go for a little walk outside later on.
Good news about Oz, Benny and I are going to Perth for xmas which will be great fun. I really like Perth and I am glad that I get to go there once more. So I will spend xmas with Benny and his family once more, excellent! We will get back to Melbourne in time to celebrate new year there so very good indeed.
Right I need to wash my hair as it is a massive grease ball and try and go for a little walk.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment